How to Install Avira Antivirus?
Avira Antivirus is a software that protects your system from malicious attacks. The extended feature Browser Safety extension prohibits access to malicious websites. The other tool available is Avira Connect which scans all the devices connected to the Avira online account for that first you have to Install Avira Antivirus. Use the Updater tool to update the antivirus periodically. Both Windows and Mac systems support it.
How to Install Avira Antivirus on Windows?
- The manufacturer’s website contains the free link to download the Avira.
- To download it, click the link to begin the download process.
- The system prompts to save the setup file and to choose a location.
- After selecting the location, the file downloads automatically in the Downloads folder.
- Click the shortcut icon in the Downloads folder to initiate the Install Avira Antivirus process.
- It takes time to complete the initial installation.
- After installation, the software automatically scans for viruses.
- If there are no Avira Antivirus Problems detecting the virus, the system is safe message displays.
How to Install Avira Antivirus on Mac?
- Open the Safari Browser on your Mac system.
- Browse the manufacturer’s website in the search bar.
- The official website opens, select the operating system as Mac.
- The compatible file of the software displays on the system.
- Click the software link to start the download process.
- After downloading, the file starts to install automatically.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions displayed on the screen and click Continue.
- The device instructs you to type the credentials such as username and password.
- When the installation is in progress, do not open any folders or drives on your system.
- After the installation process, your Mac has protected message displays on the screen.
- Scan your Mac system to remove all viruses.
Step by Step To Activate Avira
- When you purchase the Pro version of the software, a license key is provided along with it.
- After installing the software, get the license key from the respective folder.
- Note the key of the software. Double-click the icon of the software.
- The software prompts you to type the key in its tab.
- After typing, click the Continue option.
- The installation starts automatically, click Finish to complete the process.
- The update process of the software occurs immediately after the Install Avira Antivirus.
- It may take hours to complete.
- You need a stable internet connection during the update process.
- After that, do a quick scan to detect and remove the virus from the system.
How to Enable Complete PC Protection In Avira?
Since the settings of the Avira antivirus application can be customized as per the needs, users can set the mode of protection on your PC.
- Launch the Avira user interface and you will find a main and left pane.
- Move to the PC protection segment and check if there is an update.
- Make sure the checkbox prior to the PC protection is enabled.
- Click the Start Update button if any updates are available.
- Once the update is done, the PC protection is enabled.
How to Uninstall Avira?
- Initially, you have to uninstall the Avira Antivir Program using the Add or Remove Programs option available in Windows.
- Next, open the control panel and search for Avira. Click on it and Uninstall it.
- The succeeding step is to restart the computer in safe mode.
- Clean the Registry completely and restart your computer.
- Avira Antivir will be uninstalled successfully.
Why wait, simply dial our Antivirus Technical Support toll free number and get Support from certified technician.